The Blogspot of Author Logan Hawkes

The Blogspot of Author Logan Hawkes

Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Mysterious Disappearance of Ambrose Bierce

Following the recent airing of the season three premiere episode of the Ancient Aliens TV Series, "Aliens in the Old West", I have received a great deal of correspondence from fans of the program wanting to know more about adventurer and writer Ambrose Bierce and the strange story surrounding his mysterious disappearance in 1913 America. While I have included a section on Bierce in my latest book release (Ancient Aliens of the Americas) for those of you who want a more detailed look, I thought I would provide a link about the incident for those of you who want just the "short of it" - the bottom line to this great American mystery.
http://loganhawkes.com/ambrose.htm

No comments: