The Blogspot of Author Logan Hawkes

The Blogspot of Author Logan Hawkes

Thursday, June 2, 2011

So you made it...

As promised (and as encouraged by some of you - and you know who you are), this is my new "personal" blog. It's my place to be both serious and frivolous, focused and abstract, so kick off your shoes, let your hair down, and hang for a bit, and for crying out loud, register for the blog and start commenting. If I'm going to do this, then live up to your part, at least until I get the hang of it and go blitz-oid over the pages with random thoughts and Little known facts about whatever comes to my mind. This could be dangerous!

I should say, up front and personal - in your face - this blog is a shameless example of self exposure, for the shameless people that work in marketing say it is absolutely imperative that I am social networking "social" - whatever the zing that means. So Hip Hop and Away blog rollers, starting commenting, make us some lies, tell me what you want to see here - videos? audio files? Photos? Book reviews? Tales of misadventures and treasure hunts? I could go on... but now it's your turn. Blog, damn it.

No comments: